Forums

Home Forums Announcements pcWRT now available on dual band gigabit router

pcWRT now available on dual band gigabit router

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    skydogtookmycash
    Participant

Thanks for fixing on amazon. Well, the deed is done on the TP-Link. Not that it matters to me now, but wondering if the new version of router is just around the corner? (I usually have a knack for just missing out on things)

support
    Keymaster

Thanks for asking. It’s taking longer than we expect…No “around the corner” yet, but hoping to see the corner soon.

Sjado
    Participant

Hello,

I’m in the same SkyDog expiration boat and came across this website with this product. It’s now been another few months – how far along are you folks in providing a hw router solution?

support
    Keymaster

@Sjado it’s now officially “around the corner”. We expect the new hardware to be available in a couple of weeks.

Sjado
    Participant

Hello,

How close are we to the “corner”? 🙂

support
    Keymaster

@Sjado Thanks for asking. The product is ready. We are working with Amazon to ship inventory to them…taking longer than expected.

Sjado
    Participant

Thank you for the update – I’m getting close to where my Skydog subscription period ends (end of this month) and I need to replace my router. I’ve been interested in hearing about this one so was hoping you have resolved your Amazon inventory issues so I could purchase a new router in the next few weeks. Otherwise I’m forced to find an alternative…

support
    Keymaster

The first shipment should arrive at Amazon in a week or so. Thanks for your patience!

Sjado
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to keep bringing this up – but this week is my “drop dead date” for making a router decision. If the product is still not available, I will end up looking at a different one.

support
    Keymaster

@sjado It is available now. Click one of our product links on the home page, or use this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0739MW8KJ.

Sjado
    Participant

Awesome! Just ordered mine. Hopefully 1 will be sufficient to support wifi in my entire house..

IWOM007
    Participant

I notice that this router is not available on Amazon. Is there a new one coming out or more coming into stock?

support
    Keymaster

Stock replenishment is on the way. It will take a few days. Thanks for asking!

rjager
    Participant

My home built firewall (IPCop/Smootwall) finally died and I purchased the new dual band pcWRT from AMZN last night. I’d like to maximize the benefits of the wireless in my house and in my surrounding yard but yet still have access to my Apple AirPort for streaming music play (i have an RCA cord attached to a distributed sound system). Can you recommend a configuration to use both to extend the wireless or put the AirPort on the same network?

support
    Keymaster

@rjager You can configure the Apple Airport as an Access Point, as shown in this page: http://www.all4you-sprl.be/configuring-an-apple-airport-express-as-an-access-point-of-an-existing-network/. You have to use a wired connection to connect between the Airport and the pcWRT. While the Airport can be used as a wireless extender, it only works when the base station is another Airport product.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.