Home › Forums › General Configuration › Impossible to surf in internet with pcwrt! › Reply To: Impossible to surf in internet with pcwrt!
Ok, i’ve connected D-Link with pcwrt without the bridge mode and i’ve put pcwrt in the d-link’s DMZ for the port forward.
For connect it without the bridge mode i’ve changed in the pcwrt’s internet settings from PPoE to DHCP Client.
1) Under DHCP Client in the tab “Hostname” i have to insert something?
2) After i selected DHCP Client, a number appeared in the tab “Override MAC address” like “78:A3:51” etc…. why? I have to erase it?
3) What UPnP i have to turn on? Pcwrt or D-Link?
4) DHCP server of the d-link must it be turned off?
5) Look at these three images. It’s all right? I have to change something? DNS? NAT?
©2021 bigXi LLC