Forums

Home Forums Miscellaneous AdGuard VPN compatibility & out-of-stock/products

AdGuard VPN compatibility & out-of-stock/products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ghjkl3456
    Participant

1. Is AdGuard VPN compatible with your router?

I messaged AdGuard about it & they said their very own VPN protocol isn’t compatible until it’s open source. But they never mentioned the fact that they allow IPsec/IKEv2 capabilities in their own VPN apps, which I believe is separate from their own protocol. Does this mean it can probably be configured in VPN routers somehow, maybe?

2. When will your products be back in stock? What’s the average time your products are restocked? Or are you releasing a newer/improved model?

I was looking around for your products and found a different model not listed in your site:

Another site had it listed for ~$200, but I don’t know if it’s a scam.

If it’s not a scam, what’s the difference between that one and the one listed in your site for $129? Is it older, newer, updated, etc.? The one from Amazon never mentioned anything about Wireguard & IKEv2.

Thank you for reading.

ghjkl3456
    Participant

Sorry, the link I posted is not showing up, but this is the name/info of model:

pcWRT 802.11AC Gigabit Dual Band Secure WiFi Router

Product details
    Brand: PcWRT
    Model name: TORONTO-AC
    Frequency band class: Dual-Band
    Wireless communication standard: 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
    Connectivity technology: Wireless
    Item weight: 1 Pounds

Here’s a picture of it:
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0516/4230/2635/products/418kDAPV2gL._AC_1024x1024.jpg?v=1619180032

ghjkl3456
    Participant

I forgot to mention that picture came from this site:
    pcWRT 802.11AC Gigabit Dual Band Secure WiFi Router
    and it’s listed for ~$500(!?).

support
    Keymaster

1. It should be compatible if they are using the standard protocols. For OpenVPN, we need the .ovpn files. IKEv2, server certificates (if they use self-signed certificates). For WireGuard, you’ll need the server hostname, public key, and the client private key.
    2. We’ll restock our hardware soon, in the next week or two.

We don’t know about the sites you mentioned. Please check back with us in the next few days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.