Forums

Home Forums General Configuration Android / Iphone apps

Android / Iphone apps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mboldis
    Participant

I just purchased last week a PCWRT router, but I am disappointed that there are no mobile apps for it. Any mobile apps for Android and/or iPhone will be more than welcome.

Mobile overpassed desktop computers by far these days, and almost any services are supported for mobile devices. When can we see for PCWRT an app?

Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Instead of creating a mobile app, we made the webapp mobile compatible. You can use a smartphone to manage the router just the same as what you do with a computer, without the need to install a mobile app.

mboldis
    Participant

That’s exactly the reasons I suggested a mobile app, because the “webapp” it is not fully responsive and we cannot access properly the calendar ( for example ). I am pretty sure you are aware of this.
    Same as different profiles would be so nice to have their own tabs, or icons so they will be easier accessible.

Anyway, having a mobile app has multiple benefits like easy access to calculations and reports, native functionality or processing, no connection required to access a web app interface – this it can be done using local network … but I’m sure I’m not telling anything new here.

Maybe in the near future, we will have one, that’s really depends of the customer’s pressure and request.

support
    Keymaster

@mboldis Thanks for your input. Mobile app is in our plans but is not an immediate priority at present. We are aware that it is awkward to manage the calendars with a smartphone, but it’s doable. You need to use the text mode input instead of the graphic mode. As a stop gap measure, we’ll make improvements to the webapp to make it more mobile friendly. For long term solution, we’ll provide a mobile app.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.