Forums

Home Forums Troubleshooting Can’t login to PCWRT NewfiD2 after updating to MacOS 13.1 – Ventura

Can’t login to PCWRT NewfiD2 after updating to MacOS 13.1 – Ventura

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ronshi
    Participant

Today I tried to login in to my router. When I go to the address 192.168.10.1 it does not show the login prompt, just the pcwrt link to the base web page, the “MyLocalIP”, and “AdBlock Control” links. I have tried Safari and Firefox. Security measures turned off.

I rebooted the router, modem, computer, all to no avail. I also tried logging in on a phone running IOS 16.2, and wired connection also without success. I was able to log in from a tablet running IOS 16.2. Weird!

Any suggestions short of a hard reset of the router as to how fix this would be appreciated.
    Regards
    Ron

support
    Keymaster

Maybe your devices are connecting to a VLAN other than LAN, i.e., Guest, X1 etc. If Guest, X1 etc. don’t have access to LAN, then devices connected to them do not have access to the router management page.

Another way you can restrict access to the router management page is by checking “Restrict router access” on the System Settings page.

ronshi
    Participant

Problem solved. I had forgotten to mention that it was a new computer and I had turned on the switch to limit admin login to only specified devices. Of course I forgot to add the new devioce to the list.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.