Forums

Home Forums Troubleshooting Can't set up calendars

Can't set up calendars

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    antimony316
    Participant

I downloaded the update and now as I am trying to setup calendars, the “ok” green button at the bottom of the calendar does not work, and it does not save. Is there some way to set up a calendar?

support
    Keymaster

@antimony316 We are not aware of any problems with saving a calendar. What steps did you take to create a calendar and how did you verify that it can’t save?

antimony316
    Participant

Hi,

I went to Access Control under Apps, and clicked on new profile. I then went to edit/view calendars. On the New calendar window, I named it and listed the sites.

it turns out I can set up calendars if I first enter the time ranges in the text mode, click the green ok button, and then it goes to graphics, and if I click ok again, I can save changes and I see the applying changes message, and the success, changes applied message. However, I can’t save changes directly from the graphic mode on the calendar, because if I click on the green ok button, nothing happens. This means I have to go through an extra step to set up & use calendars.

support
    Keymaster

@antimony316 Either text mode or graph mode should work. The key thing is you need to click the Save button after you dismiss the popup dialog. We’ll try to make it more intuitive in a future update.

gangwang
    Participant

I got the same issue. after the update, tried to set up the calendar. I clicked the OK. it didn’t response. had to cancel or click x at right top corner

support
    Keymaster

@gangwang After you finish editing a calendar and click the “OK” button, the calendar dialog displays again in view mode. When you have only one calendar, this makes it appear nothing happened after you click the OK button. When you have more than one calendar, the calendar dialog in view mode will display time slots for all calendars in different colors, so that the user gets a glimpse of the overall picture.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ll work on making this more intuitive.

gangwang
    Participant

update to 1.2.8, the OK doesn’t response. if it response, the cancel tap will go away, and click ok again will go to save page. I rolled back to 1.2.7, then it worked for me.

support
    Keymaster

@gangwang Thanks for the feedback! We’ll fix this bug in the next update. In the meanwhile, if you are on 1.28.1, you can switch from Graphical mode to Text mode before clicking the OK button to avoid the bug.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.