Forums

Home Forums Parental Control No interent access durring the aloted time

No interent access durring the aloted time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ToddShroats
    Participant

No internet access during the allotted time, I have setup a calendar with the times that are available in gray that the laptop can have internet access. But when I try to use the computer I can connect to the wireless but I don’t have any internet. I took the laptop out of the calendar profile and let it go to default and the internet started working.

What am I doing wrong?

ToddShroats
    Participant

I should add what I was trying to do is adjust the time slot for the day and couldn’t get the internet to work.

support
    Keymaster

Are you still having trouble with this? Please note that the time slots in calendars are allowed times, not blocked times.

Another thing you might want to check is the router timezone and time. Router time is synchronized with time servers with NTP, so it’s normally current. But if the router is behind another router, and the other router blocks UDP port 123, the route might not be able to sync up with an NTP server. You’ll need to open up UDP port 123 on the other router. As a workaround, you can sync the router time manually with your browser in the System Settings page.

You may want to start with a single calendar with no domain names listed, before trying more complex scenarios.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.