Forums

Home Forums Announcements pcWRT firmware v1.21.3 for TORONTO-N Release Notes

pcWRT firmware v1.21.3 for TORONTO-N Release Notes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    support
    Keymaster

There are two fixes in this release:

1. Fixed connection problems with Xbox, Steam etc.
    2. Fixed a bug in the Status page where some connected devices fail to display (e.g., Xbox connected via wire).

If you updated from a version earlier than v1.21.2 and have an existing guest network, you need to recreate it after this update: go to the Wireless Settings page, remove the guest network, Save. Re-create the guest network, Save again.

To update to this version, click the “Check for Updates” button in the System settings page.

Max
    Participant

Hi. I’m having trouble with a new xbox one S. I’m wondering whether it has to do with pcwrt. I’m don’t see a “check for Updates” button on my system settings page. What should I do to make sure I have all the updates?

support
    Keymaster

@Max What is your current firmware version?

Max
    Participant

I’m not sure, but I was able to download and install the lastest firmware update, xbox is working, and the auto update button is now visible in settings, so I think all is good. thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Great! BTW, the firmware version is displayed at the lower right corner of the page in the router management console.

jblbbj
    Participant

I got firmware updated and Xbox is working wired. Now my son has a Play Station 4. I have setup wired and found that if I have “Parent Control” Enabled his “NAT” level goes to “Type-3” and he can’t play On-line. Seems to need to to be at Type-2.
    The pcWRT has been great, Kids hate it. 😉

support
    Keymaster

@jblbbj Did you enable UPnP on the router? You might want to try that if not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.