Changes included in this update (v2.3.2):
- WiFi performance improvements.
- Bugfix for initial setup page infinite loop when using Chrome or Egde.
- Have your configuration backup ready. Create a backup of your current configuration file, if you don’t have one.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button in the System Settings page. Follow the instructions to upgrade.
- After successful upgrade, create a new router settings backup file from the System Settings page and save it in a safe place.
P.S. You can skip the steps for configuration file backups if you are upgrading from version v2.3.1.