Forums

Home Forums Announcements pcWRT firmware v2.3.4 Release Notes

pcWRT firmware v2.3.4 Release Notes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    support
    Keymaster

Changes included in this update (v2.3.4):

• Add CNAME cloaking block to the ad blocker
    • Add scramble option to OpenVPN
    • Improve IPsec compatibility
    • Bugfix for access control

Upgrade steps:

1. Have your configuration backup ready. Create a backup of your current configuration file, if you don’t have one.
    2. Click the “Check for Updates” button in the System Settings page. Follow the instructions to upgrade.
    3. After successful upgrade, create a new router settings backup file from the System Settings page and save it in a safe place.

P.S. You can skip the steps for configuration file backups if you are upgrading from version v2.3.1 or version 2.3.2.

James
    Participant

Hey, after I have updated to this release of pcWRT, I am unable to use my LB1120 Modem with it. I have tried resting the router and everything and I can not seem to get it to work. The previous version worked great, but I cannot download that firmware file because there is no download link.

support
    Keymaster

@James You can do a rollback from the System Settings screen. Click Check for Updates, in the popup, click the Rollback button.

There’s no known issue with modem compatibility for recent updates. What problems are you encountering?

James
    Participant

I cannot connect to the internet through it, but when I installed OpenWRT on the device it started working, and to let you know – I have already tried to rollback, but there is no internet to do so, is it possible for me to obtain the previous release firmware to install? I also have the NeWifi D2

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by James.
    support
    Keymaster

@James Please send email to [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.