Changes included in this update (v2.4.8):
- Bug fix for the 5GHz Wireless driver (TORONTO-AC, Newifi-D2, XiaoMi 4A). Devices connected to the same VLAN (other than the LAN network), would eventually lose connectivity to each other even when client isolation was not enabled.
- Add the option to bind a VPN server to a VPN client connection. You may need to use this option if you want to run a VPN server at home (e.g., to remotely access your home network), but your home Internet connection is behind CGNAT (i.e., your ISP does not give you a public IP address).
- Bug fix for a page redirect for router management from the WAN side (with port forwarding from WAN to the router).
- Updates to text/labels in the web UI
- Have your configuration backup ready. Create a backup of your current configuration file, if you don’t have one.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button in the System Settings page. Follow the instructions to upgrade.
- After successful upgrade, create a new router settings backup file from the System Settings page and save it in a safe place.