Changes included in this update (v2.5.2):
- Improvements on DNS over HTTPS (DoH) handling
- Block VPN users without LAN access from the router login page
This update supersedes v2.5.1, i.e., if you decide to rollback from this version, you’ll rollback to v2.4.8.
- Have your configuration backup ready. Create a backup of your current configuration file, if you don’t have one.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button in the System Settings page. Follow the instructions to upgrade.
- After successful upgrade, create a new router settings backup file from the System Settings page and save it in a safe place.