Forums

Home Forums Troubleshooting Port Forwarding

Port Forwarding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CaptainDad
    Participant

I have 4 port forwards setup. One for Plex (tcp/udp-32400), one for a web server (tcp-80) and 2 for an OpenVPN server (tcp-443, udp-1194). After upgrading to 1.28, I removed the OpenVPN port forwards to try the new OpenVPN server. I decided to resume using my own OpenVPN server, but when I re-added the port forward rules back they no longer work. I tried removing and re-adding the Web (tcp-80) port forward but now it no longer works. I’ve saved the screen several times and rebooted the router twice, but the port forwards do not seem to be working. My Plex port forwards are still working, but I am afraid to try removing/re-adding them.

I use the NoIP dynamic DNS service and have tried accessing my systems using both the hostname and the IP address. Could there be any issues with port forwards with this release? Is there any other troubleshooting I could do?

CaptainDad
    Participant

I ended up rolling back to 1.27 and everything is working. I’m not sure what happened. I’ll try the upgrade again at some point.

support
    Keymaster

@CaptainDad Thanks for the feedback. We’ll look into this.

support
    Keymaster

@captaindad We tested port forwarding again, both UDP & TCP. We did not find any problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.