Forums

Home Forums Troubleshooting Remote admin returns blank page templates

Remote admin returns blank page templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    knoxploration
    Participant

Just hit a new problem I’ve never seen before today: When I visit the Manage link at PCWRT.com my TORONTO-AC v2.4.5 returns a blank page — just the template with the name of the router, firmware version, status / settings / apps links, pause and reboot buttons and my remote management key but nothing else.

If I click through all of the different pages, it is the same for every single one except Settings (correctly shows buttons for Network, System and Wireless) and Apps (shows buttons for Access Control, Bandwidth Monitor, Dynamic DNS and UPnP). But again, if I click on any of these seven buttons, they all lead me to blank, templated pages.

I’m not sure what I can try here — I’ve disabled all extensions and cleared all data in my browser, and I’ve tried both Chromium and Edge browsers. I can’t currently connect to the router’s own Wi-Fi as it’s offline, but I could earlier today when it was configured to be online and if connected to its own network all was fine. I don’t have an ethernet port on my machine, so can’t connect to it directly either.

Short of resetting the entire router which I don’t want to do right now as my son has to use it for school first thing in the morning, I’m not sure what else I can check.

Is remote management working OK for everyone else right now?

knoxploration
    Participant

BTW, just to be clear all was working fine as of yesterday, and no config has been changed in the router/network setup since then. I also have a UDP port forwarded in the router that my Toronto is piggybacked off, as described in this earlier thread: https://www.pcwrt.com/forums/topic/remote-management-via-pcwrt-com-stops-working-until-power-cycled/

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by knoxploration.
    support
    Keymaster

@knoxploration Sorry, it was an error on the server side. This has been fixed. Please try again.

knoxploration
    Participant

Thanks, I can confirm that all is working again now. (Apologies for the slow reply, I’ve been without internet access for the past few days.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.