Forums

Home Forums Miscellaneous Router is blocking web server

Router is blocking web server

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ToddShroats
    Participant

I run my own IIs windows web server, the server seams to be available out side of my network but I cant access it with any of my computer on my network, I get 503 error.

support
    Keymaster

There’s no filtering for traffic between devices on the same network. 503 is a server error. Did it come from the IIS?

ToddShroats
    Participant

I am not sure it is on the same network, I type in the url or do a search on the internet and click on the link. Since I have the new router installed I cant access my web sites. They seem to be accessible from out side my home network but not on it. It used to work before I changed routers.

support
    Keymaster

Can you send a screenshot to [email protected]?

ToddShroats
    Participant

When I research it on the internet, what I find is my firewall or proxy is blocking me. It has to be something in the router, it worked before.

support
    Keymaster

Locally hosted web server is currently blocked by parental control, when you try to connect to the server via its public IP address. The workaround for now is to add a hosts entry in the System Settings page, mapping the locally hosted web server to the LAN IP address instead of the WAN IP address.

We’ll put in a fix in the next update to allow access without a hosts entry.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.