Forums

Home Forums General Configuration Router Login

Router Login

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shanewatson 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pcwrt
    Keymaster
    1. Make sure you are connected to the pcwrt wifi network.
    2. Open a web browser, enter “http://pcwrt/” into the address bar (notice the trailing / at the end. Without it, your browser might auto-complete the URL as pcwrt.com, which is not what you want). If that does not work, enter “http://192.168.10.1”.
    3. Enter your password, then press “Sign in”.
      Login
    4. You’ll see the “Settings” page after successful login.
      Settings
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  pcwrt.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  pcwrt.

1012Spence
    Participant

I have been working on getting my new router set up for a few hours. I spent hours on it yesterday and then again today. I’m pretty frustrated. I finally got to the page (pictured above) where I need to enter my password. I thought I created a password yesterday, but the password I created isn’t working. Now what?

support
    Participant

When you did the initial setup, you should have created two passwords: one for connecting to the WiFi, one for logging into the management console. Please make sure that you are using the password for logging in the console.

If you are using the right password but still cannot login, you can reset the router:

1. With the router fully powered on, use a pin or pen tip to press down the reset button (next to the power connector). Hold it for 10 seconds then let go.

2. Wait for a few seconds, all LED lights will flash once and the router will reboot.

3. After the router is fully powered on, connect to it and do the initial setup again.

Do not disconnect power during the above process.

shanewatson
    Participant

www.routerlogin.net, routerlogin.com and 192.168.1.1 all urls have same purpose to open the setup page for netgear wifi router. You can use any of the urls.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.