Forums

Home Forums General Configuration Status button failure to execute

Status button failure to execute

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wwarner
    Participant

When I login to the router web interface, and click “status” in the top right next to “settings,” “reboot,” and “logout;” it tells me this:

Failed to execute controller function: ?:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function ‘assert’
    ?: in function ‘dispatch’
    ?: in function <?:338>

It’s always done this, ever since I first received it. Is there something I can do to fix it?

W.

support
    Keymaster

Is your firmware version v1.20 or later? You can find the version at the bottom right corner of the router management page. You may want to upgrade if the version is earlier than v1.20.

If your firmware is up to date, then we need to understand your connection setup. How is the router connected? Any wired LAN connections? Are there any static IP hosts? Thanks!

wwarner
    Participant

It’s the latest version 1.21. The wan port is connected to a cablemodem, one lan port is connected to a raspberry pi running a pi-hole dns server, and the other lan port is connected to a netgear r7000 wireless router running in access point mode. There’s a bunch of static ip’s assigned, but they are all assigned by the pc-wrt. let me know if there’s anything else you need to know.

support
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info. We’ll roll out an update tonight that’ll fix this.

pcwrt
    Keymaster

@wwarner Please upgrade to the latest v1.20.2 and see if that fixes your problem. Thanks!

wwarner
    Participant

You did it! Works now. Thanks– it’s a helpful screen!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.