Forums

Home Forums Troubleshooting Google Meet problem with network firewall?

Google Meet problem with network firewall?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    support
    Keymaster

@amara Is Access Control enabled for the device you were using? If yes, then the first step is to see if disabling Access Control for the device helps.

Harshal
    Participant

Where to find access control page. I have Xiaomi browser.

ravisca2003
    Participant

Dear Support team, I am so glad that I found this page . Now my problem is that I dont know where to find the so called Access Control page in the laptop. Is it the page within control panel or within Google meet or somewhere else. I know I am asking too much but if you can help with some details steps , it will help me. My daughter cannot take class on laptop due to same issue listed on this blog.

support
    Keymaster

@ravisca2003 The “Access Control” page is a page on our router management interface. Parents use the page to set Internet access controls for their kids. Sometimes the rules they put in break Google Meet. If you’re not using our router for access control but Google Meet doesn’t work, then you need to look for other reasons. The best starting point is to bring up the “Developer Tools” dialog in your browser to find out which requests are not going through (switch to the Network tab in Developer Tools).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.