Forums

Home Forums General Configuration How to remote control the pcWRT router

How to remote control the pcWRT router

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mbrink44
    Participant

How do I change the pcwrt.com password then sync with my router?

support
    Keymaster

There are two steps:
    1. Use the forgot password link to reset password: https://www.pcwrt.com/forgot-password/. You’ll receive an email with a link to reset the password.
    Alternatively, you can click on your own user link in forums to open the User Profile page, then click the Edit link to change your password.

2. Log on the router admin console locally, update the pcwrt.com password on the Cloud Settings page.

lihjong
    Participant

Hi,

I had pcwrt 802.11 n router and was able to manage my setting thru cloud. Yesterday I bought pcwrt 802.11 ac router and have exactly same cloud setting except new router display name. But when I login to pcwrt.com, click manage, it still try display my old router display name and display currently is offline.

How can I delete my old setting in the cloud?

Thanks

Mark

support
    Keymaster

@lihjong Currently there’s a limitation of one remote control router per pcwrt.com login. You may try hook up your old router, go to Cloud settings page, remove the check on remote control then click Save. After that you can disconnect your old router and reconnect your new router.

support
    Keymaster

Update: remote management now has the ability to manage multiple routers with the same pcwrt.com account.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.