Changes included in this update (v2.0.6):
- WiFi performance improvement
- Add Cloudflare for Families to DNS selection list
- Add a link on the router login page to allow adblock pause/suspend/resume for each user, without needing to log in the router admin page.
- Performance improvement for UDP sessions under Access Control (which affects passthrough VPN & gaming).
- Fix bug in white listing when “Block proxy, VPN, TOR” is on.
- Fix MTU bug which affected IPsec VPN client connections for some VPN services.
- Have your configuration backup ready. Create a backup of your current configuration file, if you don’t have one.
- Click the “Check for Updates” button in the System Settings page. Follow the instructions to upgrade.
- After successful upgrade, create a new router settings backup file from the System Settings page and save it in a safe place.
Important Note for TORONTO-N: If you are upgrading from a version earlier than v1.26, your current configuration might be wiped out during this upgrade because of the WiFi driver upgrade. If you use the “Restore Backup” button in the System Settings page to restore from an earlier backup, please restore only Access Control settings. You need to manually enter other settings after restoring Access Control.