» How To
» How to setup AirVPN OpenVPN on the pcWRT router
How to setup AirVPN OpenVPN on the pcWRT router
Download OpenVPN configuration files
- Log in to your AirVPN account.
- In the client area, go to Config Generator to generate an OpenVPN configuration file.
Add an AirVPN OpenVPN connection
- Log on the pcWRT console, open the OpenVPN page under Apps.
- Under the Client tab, check the network you want to enable AirVPN OpenVPN for, then click the Add button to add a new VPN connection.
- In the “Add VPN Configuration” dialog:
- Enter a name for the connection
- Select the .ovpn file you downloaded above
- Enter your AirVPN username and password
- Click “Submit”
- Click the Save button to save changes.
Start an AirVPN OpenVPN connection
- Click on the blue “Play” button to start the AirVPN OpenVPN connection.
- If connection is successful, a green dot will appear on the left of the connection configuration line. In case of connection failure, click on the “log” icon to view OpenVPN logs.